Tariff plans and products

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I have an account on the Adobe photo stock, but the 7-day license has expired. Accordingly, I cannot edit photos. Is it possible to get privilege as a photographer for a free one year period?

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I have an account on the Adobe photo stock, but the 7-day license has expired. Accordingly, I cannot edit photos. Is it possible to get privilege as a photographer for a free one year period?

You'd have to ask Adobe, not us. We're just Lightroom Classic users here in this forum, we're not Adobe.

Although, if you did ask Adobe, I'm pretty sure the answer would be NO.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone who uses Lightroom is a photographer of one sort or another. What is so unique about your situation that would qualify you for free use for a year as opposed to anyone else?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines