• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tastaturbefehle für Filmstreifen

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider finde ich nicht die Tastaturbefehle für den Filmstreifen. Mir ist bekannt, dass man mit links und rechts sich hin und her bewegen kann. Wenn ich mit Strg mehrere Bilder markiere, kann ich mich aber nur zwischen den markierten Bildern. Sie hebe ich mit einem Tastaturbefehl die Markierung auf?

Auch finde ich keinen Tastaturbefehl, um zum ersten oder zum letzten Bild zu springen. Mit Pos1 oder Strg+Pos1 klappt es nicht.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are talking about Lightroom Classic (which you did not say)

All known shortcuts are here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/lrcc6/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the hint. I have looked through the keyboard shortcuts. But my question has not been answered. I cannot imagine that these commands do not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Many thanks for the hint. I have looked through the keyboard shortcuts. But my question has not been answered. I cannot imagine that these commands do not exist."

I disagree. Your question has been answered by the link I provided. These commands do not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows LrC10-  I have tried this-

But, as you find, this does not work if there are selected images.

If you first De-select (un-mark) ALL photos with the [Ctrl+D] shortcut, then

the [Ctrl+ Right Arrow] takes me to the last filmstrip image.

[Ctrl+ Left Arrow] takes me to the first filmstrip image.

It is possibly quicker to go to Grid view [G] where the [Home] and [End] keys are active, view the images, return to previous module and keep the 'selections' made.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for this notice. First of all I can work with it. But I still find it amazing that Lieghtroom doesn't have a simple key command here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines