• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Testing "Other Solution" than LR .....

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the bug in LR Classic 10.X, I am currently testing "other solutions" ....because I need to earn  money to eat (and drink...  😉  ). That's an emergency situation...I can call it "SEV1" !

For Studio work, Capture One will do the job...every thing already said on that one...(a bit expensive but...)

For other usage, I am really pleased with DXO Photolab 4....yes, for an old LR user like me the ergonomy is a bit surprising, but the results seems a lot better to my eyes compare to what I get with LR...(specially denoising, texture, clarity...)

I was already a "Nik Collection" user (as a pluggin in LR) then it's just a question of time for me to get used to the ergonomy of DXO Photolab 4 , but the results are encouraging....

There is even a function to export from and to LR...  😉

Anyone else using DXO Photolab 4 ? What do you think ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is off-topic here. This forum is for Lightroom Classic questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew I will get that kind of reaction....  😉

This SW is working IN CONJONCTION with LR ..then it's not off-topic for me....ist's part of the LR environement...

can we still talk about the real world there ? (I am kidding...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are plenty of forums for discussing photographic software that are not limited to Lightroom Classic.

For example: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/1006

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As dj_paige has stated. This is the Adobe user to user support forum system and specifically the LrC forum on this system.

I am sure you can find other forum systems that deal with multiple different program like LrC that you can ask for suggestion on.

So I am going to Lock this conversation.

Best of luck to you and have a Merry/Happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines