Tether Capture

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 5 and a Nikon D600, I am not able to tether my camera to my laptop with Windows 10. It put a message up that says it doesn't recognize my camera. Any sugestions?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all camera models that are supported by Lightroom 5 for processing their raw files are supported for tether capture.

Do a search online to see if your camera model is supported for tether support and from what version of Lightroom.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.4, LrC 10.3, Lr 4.3, Ps 22.4.2, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your camera is supported by Lightroom v5  ! SUPPORTED CAMERAS TETHERED 

Start at Point#3 here- TETHERED TROUBLE-SHOOTING 

For Point#14 you could try the free DigiCamControl - TETHER - DIGICAMCONTROL 

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.3, Photoshop 22.4.2, Lightroom 4.3, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines