Tether problem in LIGHTROOM with the New. Live View feature

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When tethering in canon 5d mark iii, i cannot click the shutter from my camera during live view, only from the shutter button from lightroom floating bar will work, unless i remove the live view then i can take a shot again from camera... how to fix this? another problem is when i switch from horizontal to vertical orientation the view becomes square aspect ratio view and i do not see the full live view like in horizontal orientation... unlike in canon tether software there is no issue if i switch from horizontal to vertical live view i can still see full screen and i can easily move also the focus square in canon tether software during live view but in lightroom it's not easy to focus manually and you cannot move the focus to specific part of subject because there is no focus square. Please fix this soon, or let me know if I am missing some features.   Thanks Adobe Team. 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

NOTE - this a public forum, NOT Adobe Team

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?