• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering a Fujifilm X - T3

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the monthly subscription that includes Lr, LrC, and Ps. I purchased the Fujifilm Tether Pro plug-in through Creative Cloud for LrC and when the Install window pops up it says I don't have a compatible app, and specifically shows the LrC icon. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Adobe has never made installing Lightroom plugins work well with Adobe Exchange (which is why most plugin developers avoid it like the plague).  Fujifilm's support page for installing Tether Pro says the following:

"Since November 2020, Adobe Exchange has removed the automatic installation function, so please refer to the procedure below and install the plug-in manually."

It also says,

"Please note that if there is a"Incompatible" notation, it will not be automatically reinstalled because the supported LR version is higher than the plug-in version. Manual installation is required. (Below)"

But the instructions on that support page for manually installing the plugin seem to be different than the instructions under Where To Find It for manually installing:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.16991.fujifilm-tether-shooting-plug-in-pro-win.html

johnrellis_0-1621188359521.png

What a mess. I suggest trying the instructions under Where To Find It first, and if they don't work, the instructions on the Fujifilm.com support page.  If you can't get either of those to work, you'll have to contact Fujifilm support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines