• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering Canon EOS 6D Mark II with Lightroom / Mac

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with Lightroom not recognizing my Caon EOS 6D Mark II. The Pc symbol can be seen on the camera screen. Both are up to date and I've tried everything from the help page. Does anyone else have the problem with the camera?

I use Lightroom Classic, newest update on my Macbook Pro 16" 2020.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, just so you are aware this is a user to user forum so the responses you receive will usually be from users like yourself. To enable prompt and meaningful responses other users need to receive adequate information. Please indicate the exact version number of your version of LrC and your macOS saying "up to date" is not sufficient. See the screen capture for forum guidelines when initiating a new thread.

Forum-guidelines.png 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my Mac System 

macOS Catalina

Lightroom Classic Version 9.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the link below for supported camera models and other helpful links.

https://helpx.adobe.com/si/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines