Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering || Lightroom Classic || macOS 10.15.6 and 10.15.7

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have two macbooks, one running macOS 10.15.6 and the new one running macOS 10.15.7.

Tethering is working on the previous version (10.15.6), but not working on the new version (10.15.7).

Anyone else experiencing this issue, or experienced the issue already?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please be so kind as to tell us what camera you are tethering to, and what version NUMBER of Lightroom Classic are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest Lightroom (2021), i did the update today. The camera is Nikko D5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered the same problem.  I and running 10.15.7 and using Lightroom Classic 10.0.  My camera is a Nikon Z6.  It detects the camera but does not display any of the camera settings like shutter speed or apature.  Also then camera will not fire from botht he camera release nor the program.  HELP ASAP!  I have shoots next week that require this......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first step is to confirm that your camera's firmware is up-to-date. I just tested on a D850 and D6 and it is working for me.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will check my firmware and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines