Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering - Lightroom doesn't load pictures

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I've successfully managed to use tether via PC, but it doesn't work via laptop.

When I've put up everything, I can use the tether to take pictures. Commanding camera works perfectly, pictures save to camera, but pictures don't load/import to Lightroom. Anyone who has a clue what could go wrong?

Camera Canon Eos 6D, Windows user.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic does not show the images tethered from your Canon EOS 6D.

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using and what is the version of your Windows operating system?

It seems the app preferences might be corrupt and resetting them might be helpful. 

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hehey Akash

I tried your advice. Restored Lightroom with the instructions you sent, but tethering still doesn't work.

Using the latest version of Lightroom on a Windows system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines