• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering With Mac Catalina 10.15.7 - Lightroom Crashes every time attempting to Tether.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Lightroom Classic V10 and Mac Catalina 10.15.7 and am unable to tether successfully using lightroom. This has been an issue since before recent upgrades in Catalina and does not appear to have been resolved as was promised with 10.15.3.

Camera is Canon T2i (should be supported according to list of supported cameras) and I am running what appears to be most recent firmware 1.1.0.

I am able to Select Tethered Capture from File Menu and fill in the settings in the dialog box but when I select OK, Lightroom crashes. 

I have purchased a new cable and performed all the checks on this thread to no avail:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-tethered-capture-lightroom.html

I appear to be able to tether using Canon EOS Utility 2 as a workaround but this is not preferred.

Advice appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Help desk provided an assist. Resetting Lightroom Preferences seemed to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines