Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me why my sony mk2 is not detection in lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The camera is no detection

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me why my sony mk2 is not detection in lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain what you mean by "no detection".

Tethering to the computer? USB, cable, Wifi?

Details of your Operating System including the version number?

Exactly the version of Lightroom Classic you are using, the latest version is 8.4.1

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.3, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also the model number of your Sony camera.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't yet provide teathering support for Sony cameras. If the camera can be tethered, then taht support is via Sony, nad it is Sony who you will need to address your question to.

Cameras that can be tethered using Adobe's built in support are listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines