• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The circles for my adjustment brush won't show up

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do freelance videography and photography and am in high school so I do not have a formal education in the software. For a video job I have a few photos I have to get to them in a couple of days before the video is done. I always edit my pictures one part at a time using the adjustment brush, and I was doing this yesterday while in my yearbook class and the teacher asked me to do something so I switched off of lightroom and went to probably google chrome. When I went back to lightroom the adjustment layer I had spent the last 20 minutes perfecting was gone and now whenever I add a new layer no circle pops up but I am able to see the new overlay, however when I try to add another one the previous one I made goes away and it just starts over. I have two other completed pictures from this current import which are still edited but whenever I go to look at the adjustment layers I made, they aren't there, but the edits are still there. Any idea as to what I should do, I'm stressing over this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines