• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The files appear to be unsupported or damaged

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going threw old hard drive. All images on the drive including jpeg and raw wont display in windows viewer or import into lightroom.   with message 'The files appear to be unsupported or damaged' Does anyone else had this problem or know of a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That old hard drive has failed and or the data on it has become corrupted. Not much ypu can do about it.

I have heard of this happening when any type of drive is left unconnected for long periods of time. I have never had it happen to my that I know of but have read about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to restore backups of these photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines