• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new 9.3v localized Hue Slider is not working. The colors don't change when I slide. I'm running

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all bushes The colors don't change when I slide the hue bar in djustment Brush, Gradient and radial tools. I'm running MacOS Catalina. This is in improvement I was waiting for.  How do I make this work? Thank you!. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, your video is very informative and I've learned already. Thank you for that.  In this situation, I know what I have to do. I read the update, saw videos, etc. It's just not happening; meaning that the colors don't change at all when I slide the local hue slider. I have a feeling it's a bug or something technical. I wonder if others have experiensed similar issues. Thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again! I guess I didn't know as much.  I was selecting areas with little color data and expecting colors to appear; that is why it wasn't working. A little embarrassing. Anyway, your video is really great. Thank you for sharing so much information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do realize that you have to do something first? Like creating a graduated filter, or painting with the adjustment brush.

Also make sure that Flow and Density are set to 100 for the adjustment brush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course. I am trying to do something, like paining with the adjustment brush. I and the color doesn't change, even when flow and density are at 100. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the color overlay on for a local adjustment tool, it will hide the hue adjustment.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines