• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The straighten tool has stopped working

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My staighten tool has stopped working mid edit.  Not only can I not see a line but it doesnt staighten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Lightroom Classic question? What specific tool is the "staighten tool"? There does not appear to be a tool by that name in Lightroom Classic. What is the Lightroom name for this tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are talking about the Angle feature in the crop tool, I find that it is working in Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 on my Windows 10 computer system. If that is what you are referring to, you might consider resetting your preferences and see if that resolves the issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines