• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thetered Shootong

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work connected, with my Nikon D800-E. I have always used Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 and automatic LR import. 
Testing the new Tethered Shooting for Nikon cameras, I was disappointed with several aspects:
1) Not being able to select the focus point 2) The files are not recorded on the card (!!) Does Adobe plan to resolve these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Live view tethered shooting for Nikon is a Beta function. That means it is under development.

This Adobe page shows how you can submit your observations and suggestions: New and enhanced features | March 2021 release of Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live view tethered shooting for Nikon is a Beta function. That means it is under development.

This Adobe page shows how you can submit your observations and suggestions: New and enhanced features | March 2021 release of Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Kenneth Seals 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines