• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This post is an addition to my post regarding "Relaunched a Catalog and LRC will not open"

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_Paige - if you see this - hopefully you will see the attachments - they are cell phone shots of my laptop showing the Lightroom Catalogs listed in my File Explorer. I hope this is okay to write an additional post, but my first post would not show attachments. Here goes. There are two attachments.  Donna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please click on the Insert Photos icon to insert screen captures in your messages. Some people don't like to download attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you dj.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. See the following as to how to show your file extensions, etc.

https://support.winzip.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011457948-How-to-configure-Windows-to-show-file-exte...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Using attachments in this community page often fails, and often just ticks off responding members. Insert the screenshot ito a posting instead. Just as I did in posting the shot below.

davidg36166309_0-1593042353591.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines