• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This would make copying settings so much easier...

Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's baffling that when I copy settings from a photo, settings that rarely need copying (crop, spot removal, transform, local adjustments, etc...) aren't grouped into their own section of the pop-up panel. It's illogical the layout the way it is. Please group these adjustments into their own area of the panel and include a one-click on-off radio switch as well. It would make things a lot easier for power users. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Please group these adjustments into their own area of the panel..."

Please tell Adobe. In this forum, we are just other Lightroom Classic users, we can't change the software at all, we can't help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may be because the specific options that “rarely need copying” are not the same for all people.

I’ve definitely synced a crop across many images, sometimes just to get them all into the same aspect ratio that I then recompose slightly for each image. Some will sync spot removal because there’s a dead pixel on the sensor and they want a spot correction for that applied to an entire shoot. I have also synced local adjustments, such as a gradient that works great on one image and needs to be applied to other similar images.

It would still be perfectly reasonable to submit a feature request to customize the dialog box, maybe to let you hide or reorganize the options you don’t use. The Photoshop Feedback site linked to be dj_paige is definitely the best place to do that, so it can be tracked and voted on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines