Highlighted

Time Lapse in Lightroom - help!

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - I am trying to create a time lapse using about 380 JPEG photos using the Slideshow + Export to video method. Video resolution is set at 720p only. The export slideshow as video function just hangs after an hour or so with the progress bar stuck at about half way through. I'm on a Mac (Cataline 10.15.5) and the latest Lightroom Classic version. I'm done a time lapse before this way about a year ago and it all worked fine. Wondering what's changed now. I'm checked out the forums and seems this is a recurring problems. I've tried the various options mentioned: switch off zoom to fill frame, making sure photos are landscape etc but none work. Any suggestions/help very much appreciated. 

Thanks!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time Lapse in Lightroom - help!

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - I am trying to create a time lapse using about 380 JPEG photos using the Slideshow + Export to video method. Video resolution is set at 720p only. The export slideshow as video function just hangs after an hour or so with the progress bar stuck at about half way through. I'm on a Mac (Cataline 10.15.5) and the latest Lightroom Classic version. I'm done a time lapse before this way about a year ago and it all worked fine. Wondering what's changed now. I'm checked out the forums and seems this is a recurring problems. I've tried the various options mentioned: switch off zoom to fill frame, making sure photos are landscape etc but none work. Any suggestions/help very much appreciated. 

Thanks!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?