• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle between 5x5 and 9x9 grid

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years ago I recall the eyedropper tool had a 9x9 grid. Recently, in LR Classic, every time I used the eyedropper tool, it was a 5x5 grid. I searched in vain how to switch it to 9x9. I searched online, and it seemed on forums that it is not possible anymore. Instead, there's discussion about how the colors used depend on the zoom level yet always displaying in a 5x5 grid.

Well, it must be possible to switch to a 9x9 grid, because that's what is currently being used on my computer. I didn't do anything on purpose to switch it to 9x9, but I must have done something. What was it? If it reverts to 5x5 again, I'd like to switch it back to 9x9.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Use the Scale slider on the toolbar or use the mouse roller while the EyeDropper is active.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 3.34.00 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Scale slider on the toolbar or use the mouse roller while the EyeDropper is active.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 3.34.00 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have a love/hate relationship with features that are apparent only in certain states. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to switch from RGB to some other model, like HSV on the loupe that's shown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only other option is to switch to Lab Color Values by right-clicking inside the Histogram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines