Highlighted

Too many activations

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I originally installed LR6 it was to two different laptops.  Laptop #1 failed, so current is only Laptop #2 and a new desktop.  Desktop program will not run; message says I have installs on too many machines.  How can I get rid of that message so I can use on Desktop?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Too many activations

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I originally installed LR6 it was to two different laptops.  Laptop #1 failed, so current is only Laptop #2 and a new desktop.  Desktop program will not run; message says I have installs on too many machines.  How can I get rid of that message so I can use on Desktop?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access your account via the Creative Cloud Application Manager, and look at your connected accounts. Find the laptop that you are no longer using and cancel that connection. Then you should be able to connect another new one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, Lightroom 6, the Licence key application, I believe the actual Computer needs to be connected to your Adobe a/c via the internet to deactivate the application. What you describe will happen with the subscription application.
Just my thinking on the issue.

The subscription application requires that you are connected to your a/c every 90 days to remain activated, not so with the application activated with the "perpetual" license key.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0