• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar keeps getting toggled with Shift + T (shortcut for switching to brush in radial mask)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened in Lightroom 10 and 10.1 on Win10:

Whenever I'm in the radial mask tool and switch to the brush with Shift + T the toolbar gets toggled. When I hit T, it disappears, but whenever I go out of the brush tool with Shift + T the toolbar gets activated again. Seems to be a bug in my eyes. The normal shortcut for the toolbar is just T.

I'm using a german system and keyboard with Lightroom set to the English language.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behaves the same on my end - confirmed as a bug.

I'll forward this.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, it has been acknowledged by Adobe as a bug.

All we can do now is wait.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing and forwarding this to Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still present in Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, not yet fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's still present in Lightroom Classic 10.2.

How can they not fix this? This used to work in the past. So it's clearly a reggression thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still present in Lightroom Classic 10.3.

This is starting to get really annoying and is in my opinion pretty embarrassing for Adobe to not have fixed that in the last 6 MONTH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried changing the shortcut for the Toolbar?

Not a real fix even if it works, but (maybe) a workaround.

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried that Michael. Is there an easy way to do it? I only found articles showing how to edit some text files that might get overwritten once I update the software.

Best regards

Moritz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Editing the file is the only way I am aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines