Highlighted

Trackpad freezes when exporting in Lightroom Classic on Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every time I export one or more photos from Lightroom Classic, my trackpad freezes, and the only way to make it work again is by closing the lid of the laptop, putting it to sleep, then opening the lid and pressing the power button to wake it up. I am on Windows 10 and using the latest version of Lightroom Classic as of December 4th.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trackpad freezes when exporting in Lightroom Classic on Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every time I export one or more photos from Lightroom Classic, my trackpad freezes, and the only way to make it work again is by closing the lid of the laptop, putting it to sleep, then opening the lid and pressing the power button to wake it up. I am on Windows 10 and using the latest version of Lightroom Classic as of December 4th.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Would you mind sharing more information about the computer you are using like the amount of RAM on the machine and the Graphics card you are using? Are you exporting the images to an external drive or the internal storage of the computer?

You can try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic using the steps mentioned in the link below to check if that helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Note: Please backup your presets, plug-ins, etc. prior to resetting the preferences.

Also, please make sure all available Windows updates are installed on the computer.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with your laptops manufacturer for device driver updates.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.3, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines