Transform tool problems since latest update in Lightroom CC

Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, Is it just me or has anyone else had issues with the transform tools?  I take still images for real estate interiors and my workflow included applying tranform (typically auto or vertical) to the first image of several bracketed exposures and flash images and then syncing the transform across all images.  Since the latest update, images are no longer appear to be given the exact transform as the first image.  They each appear to be given a transform independent of eachother and so now, when sending them as layers in photoshop and auto aligning them, it is creating misalignment issues.  Help.     

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a bug report:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-transform-doesnt-copy-sync-correctl...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this issue too.  I had to revert back to 9.1 until this issue is resolved.  I rely on the transform tool syncing across multiple images heavily as part of my workflow. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines