Highlighted

Translating Metadata From English to Spanish

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Not sure if this is even a thing, BUT I'm working on a web archive right now with a couple thousand images. The metadata is all in English, but we are making a Spanish-language version of the site as well. I do not want to have to comb through 2000 lines of CSV files to edit the metadata, least of all because there isn't a good way to do so, so I was hoping I could blanket translate the metadata into Spanish and then just do a quick comb for errors.

Does anyone have any insight/experience on this, or in general any way I can do this that isn't manually translating each word?

Thank you!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Translating Metadata From English to Spanish

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Not sure if this is even a thing, BUT I'm working on a web archive right now with a couple thousand images. The metadata is all in English, but we are making a Spanish-language version of the site as well. I do not want to have to comb through 2000 lines of CSV files to edit the metadata, least of all because there isn't a good way to do so, so I was hoping I could blanket translate the metadata into Spanish and then just do a quick comb for errors.

Does anyone have any insight/experience on this, or in general any way I can do this that isn't manually translating each word?

Thank you!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines