• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with uploading

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded my phots to lightroom classic and proceeded to the edit phase. I couldn't edit because it says they are imbedded photos. So I deleted what I had uploaded in lightroom and  attempted to upload again. This time it says the files could not be found. Help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you import photos, are they still on an external device/card and you use copy while importing?

When exactly do you get the error message?

Please describe you process in more details and also let us know the exact version (numers, not "latest" or alike) of LrC you use.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  lightroom classic 10.2  202103041821-226a1211

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please answer the questions that @ F. McLion asked. That information is needed to help you with an answer.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines