• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off the alert when rating photos in loupe view

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the term for it, but when I'm in loupe view and rate a photo using the number keys, a badge or alert shows up in the middle of the image. It's very distracting. Is there a way to turn off this behavior?

I don't think there is, so this might be a feature request. Seems pretty simple to implement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Expanding your LrC window to full screen.

That alert shows up at the bottom of the image, center, area on my system.

Actually LrC in a window that alert is even lower that it is when in full screen size.

2020-11-10 18_31_20-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

2020-11-10 18_33_56-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

It only lasts a couple of seconds.

What kind of computer are you using?

Can you show us a screen shot of where this notification come up on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, JSM - 

I'm using Macs, one running High Sierra with LR Classic 9.2.1 the other is running Catalina with LRC 10.0. Behavior for both systems is the same, and the same as you describe - in the center of the screen at the bottom. And as you describe, the alert only lasts for a second or so. I'd like to turn it off completely, though . Thanks for the reply

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 9.29.23 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines