Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turning off Soft Proofing in LR Classic

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I see several posts on this but I haven't solved it. 

The cat jumped on my MacBook Pro and turned on soft proofing. Everything in develop mode says "proof preview." I want to turn in off. I cannot find the button to do so. All tutorials say its at the bottom of the screen in develop mode, but I'm not seeing it. Any help is HUGELY appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in the toolbar just below the workspace in the develop module. If the toolbar isn't visible press T to show the toolbar. If the toolbar is visible and you can't see the soft proof option then click on the little triangle at the right end of the toolbar and make sure that the soft proof option is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you’re wondering how the cat did it, the single-key shortcut for soft proofing is “S” in the Develop module, so the cat probably walked on the S key.

In addition to the locations Jim helpfully provided, the Develop module menu command associated with that shortcut is View > Soft Proofing > Show Proof.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines