Exit

Two issues

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 questions

I cannot upload HEIC photos from Iphone 12pro to Light room

Today suddenly, when working on photos in develop,  the top third of the photo is blank white 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your Version Number of Lightroom is- ????

And you Operating System Number is-????

You may need an upgrade to be able to Import HEIC files.

The "blank white" problem has been reported with 'old' Standalone versions of Lightroom and Mac Catalina & BigSur OS.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version is 4
Mac OS is Big Sur 11.3:1 had an update overnight, now the the white blank space is in the library as well as developing. Extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, and is that Lightroom-4 from 2012 (the standalone 'perpetual' version), or is it Lightroom-4 (the Cloud based version. Currently at v4.2)?

You have posted in the Lightroom-Classic Forum which would indicate the 'old' 2012 version.

Oh, the chaos Adobe created with the software names!!

Go to the MENU: Help > System Info  and post a screen-grab of the report you see, please.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning off the Info Overlay will clear the white space (press "I" once or twice).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, that worked ! So easy when you know how, not sure why it happened ?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines