Unable to add GPS data to photos

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm unable to drag and drop photos onto the map to add GPS data to them, nor can I right click on the map itself. I'm running Lightroom Classic CC version 8.1 on a Mac. It's really annoying!

Many thanks in advance

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Lightroom Classic versiob 8.2.1 (1206193)

Licence Creative Cloud

Language : en

Operating System : Windows 10 Business

Version 10.0.17134

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 8.2 fixed this issue for many people, but some like you continue to experience problems. Please add details of your issue, along with the first ten lines from Help > System Info, to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom Classic 8.2: Drag and drop GPS tagging not working. Right click on map also not working | ... Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner of the bug report.  Adobe product developers have engaged directly with that bug report (they rarely participate in this forum, a user-to-user forum).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I just did that.

Thank you !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to use the map for adding GPS data on LRC 9.4 and 10 even for only one picture in the catalogue. LRC 9.2 can do it. Therefore I will stay with version 9.2.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with LRC 9.4 and 10. But it works on LRC 9.2.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines