Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete images

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I had received the message below and all the images in Alcudia 2011 have a "!" mark in the top right hand corner.

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 18.19.26.png

I am wanting to delete all the images but it will not let me.  If I click the location button I am unable to find the folder.

Can you please help me delete the images.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think LR would let you delete it even if it is missing. But honestly, I never tried that. What happens when you try?

If that's not working, you have to locate the photo Alcudia-2011-08 0264.jpg via your operating system and once you know where it is, then you can click on "Locate" in that dialog box to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paulaje  wrote

Hi

I had received the message below and all the images in Alcudia 2011 have a "!" mark in the top right hand corner.

Because LR has no idea where those images reside, hence that "!".

I suspect you'll have to relocate the images for LR first, then it will let you delete them and from the catalog.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they have a "!" can't you just "Remove" them from the database as they are missing.  I have never seen that dialog using the delete function in Lr.   Just use the Library\Find all Missing Photos menu command,  select them all then use the Remove command.   This dialog will show up.

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 6.57.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines