Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Lightroom 4

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: never mind, found this thread that helped me out

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/correct-link-to-lightroom-4-4-24-06-2019/td-p/10541...

Back in 2013 I've purchased Lightroom 4. I've been able to download the installer from the Order History page in my Adobe account. A download link is still available on this page but it doesn't work anymore. After clicking the link I receive the message below. Could someone confirm this is temporary or will it not be possible anymore to download the installer from now on? 

Sorry, this software is currently unavailable for download. Please report this error to your associated Partner Help Desk. Apologies for any inconvenience.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 4 (as well a LR5 and LR6) is no longer available to download from the Adobe site.

You might try to contact the support at Adobe. I know they are able to give a private link to doawnlod LR6, but I dont't know if they have one for LR4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines