• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to E-mail from Lightroom Classic - Internal Error message

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to e-mail a photo from Lightroom Classic I get a warning message that "Unable to Export: An internal error has occurred: ?:0: sttempt to index field 'font' (a nil value)

I reset the preferences in Lightroom Classic, rebooted the computer, and restarted Lightroom Classic, but I still get the error message.

My e-mail account is validated, as well as a Gmail account I just validated. 

This all worked a couple of days ago, perhaps before the last software update.

How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Adobe has acknowledged this bug in LR 10.0:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-10-external-error-h... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has acknowledged this bug in LR 10.0:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-10-external-error-h... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue! Adobe, hear our plea! Fix the bug for us (and me)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines