Unable to edit a raw picture

Hi !

I've edited a picture and synced its settings on multiple other pictures (timelapse) but one of them is encountering an issue.

Lightroom says me that I actually can't edit it (dialog window), but in the develop mode, I can see it edited, whereas in the library, it's not edited. The picture file isn't corrupted so I don't understand why it's impossible to edit it.

Can you help me please !

Thanks

By restarting Lightroom, everything get fine, but it's still a strange issue !?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Unable to edit a raw picture

Hi !

I've edited a picture and synced its settings on multiple other pictures (timelapse) but one of them is encountering an issue.

Lightroom says me that I actually can't edit it (dialog window), but in the develop mode, I can see it edited, whereas in the library, it's not edited. The picture file isn't corrupted so I don't understand why it's impossible to edit it.

Can you help me please !

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Unable to edit a raw picture

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines