• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Edit In PhotoShop (or anyting!)

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to Photo > Edit In > Photoshop (Or anyting else!) the entire selection menu is greyed out. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was just PS, I would say reinstall PS.

If other external editors went missing as well, I would say reset the preferences file.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grey 'Edit-In' menu may be caused by-

1) The photo is 'missing'.  Grid view thumbnail is showing a [!] on the border? (or a corrupt file)

MISSING PHOTOS

2) You are using Smart Previews and the original file is not connected to the computer or available to Lightroom. (eg. external usb drive not connected)

3) Lightroom and Photoshop are not linked correctly in Registry/plist.  See this link-

EDIT IN Photoshop command missing

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines