• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export images from Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my Lightroom catalog. I am able to open the catalog normally, however, when I try to export the image an error message pops up saying "Some export operations were not performed. The file could not be written." I updated my Lightroom application to the newest version and then was prompted to update my Lightroom catalog as well. Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem. I was only able to export a few photos properly before the same error message popped up a few minutes later.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 3.34.11 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you trying to 'Export' the original raw CR2 file?

If you want a copy of the CR2 file somewhere you would be better to use Finder in Mac OS.

Where are you trying to copy the CR2 file?

If the 'Destination' is the same folder, then naturally, the OS will not let you overwrite the original file.

Show us a screen-clip of your Export dialog, and explain in more detail what you are exporting.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In the screen shot above I was actually trying to export the image as a PSD. I am not sure why it shows that I am exporting the raw file. Below is a screen shot of the exact settings I was using to export. I also tried expoting as a JPEG and PNG and got the same results.

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 8.20.05 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to export from an NEF raw file to PSD using the same settings in my export dialog (In Windows).

I can only suggest there must be a problem with the Destination folder or insufficient disk space.

Have you tried with the option checked to [Put in sub-folder]?

Check your permissions for the Desktop folder.

PERMISSIONS in CATALINA

And see 'Import Issues' in this link-

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines