• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export to Video Slideshow with .MOV files

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Lightroom 5.7 on an iMac. I an unable to Export to Video a slideshow with 2 JPEGS and 3 .MOV files. I've previewed the slideshow and it plays but when I attempt to Export it to Video (without creating a Saved Slideshow) the progress bar at the top of the screen shows a tiny section of the a white bar but it never moves further. I have been able to Export to Video a spearate slideshow containing one .MOV file just fine. When I tried to Export to Video just one of the 3 .MOV files in my slideshow the same thing happened as when I tried to Export all three .MOV files and the 2 JPEG files...the progress bar shows just a tiny bit of a white bar and then never moves further.

I just can't figure this out and I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help me.

Thank you for any help.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Put 3 video clips together as a slideshow of 14 seconds in length. When I try to export as a movie, I get a progress bar but nothing happens. On a Macbook Pro with OS 10.15.7 with LR2021. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines