• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import photos via "Add" from external drive

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I've read up on a few posts regarding the problem with not being able to add photos (option greyed out) when importing from an external drive. I've essentially been facing the same problem for the past few months now, and although an occasional computer restart will allow me to add photos, it hasn't been a consistent solution, and I'm wondering how best to address this problem. I'm using a WD Elements 2 TB Drive, and below I've attached info on my lightroom vers. and computer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of us will not download attachments. Please include the screen captures in your reply by clicking on the "insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your second screenshot indicates that you are using LrC 9.0. The current version is 10.1.1. I don't know if that would make a difference, but I'm curious as to why you are running such an obsolete version. You need to update. It's possible that your version of the Creative Cloud Application Manager is out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines