• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import selected photos from bridge to lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ussually slect the pics that i want to import to lightroom and then just drag in to. So on the importing menu only appears the pics that i previously selected marked to import.
With this last uptade i can do that anymore.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS? And if Catalina, when did that change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What EXACT version of LR Classic and is it actaully LR Classic you are asking about (and not the newer Cloud Centric Lightroom)?

So both programs are open and you select images from a Folder in Bridge and then Drag those selected images into the LR Classic program?

If that is the case what exactly happens next?

For me the Import dialog window opens and all of the images from the folder those images are in is shown and the ones I had selected are checked for import.

Here are some screen shots of what I see and what happens. Post screen shots of what you see and happens.

2020-03-09 13_43_33-Lightroom.png

2020-03-09 13_44_06-Lightroom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confrm exactly the same is hapening on my Win Machine using Lightroom Classic 9.2 and Bridge 10.0.3.138.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue since I updated to latest Lightroom (it is possible, that even Bridge was updated at the same time - thing is, both are the latest versions now). Win 10.

Before it worked for me, when I drag selected photos from bridge and drop them into lightroom library window, than "Add" (or "Import") window appeared and photos I have selected in Bridge was checked. This dont work for me anymore, now I drag and drop into Lightroom library,"Add" window appears with any of photos checked, and then I have to drag and drop selected photos from bridge to lightroom again at this moment (into already opened "Add" window), and Lightroom will check selected photos. I think it is some kind of bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this the same problem that has been reported at the Lightroom Feedback site here?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/drag-drop-no-longer-works-for-import

If it is, Adobe staff in that thread have acknowledged this and logged it as a bug to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines