• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Lightroom Classic on PC

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a subscriber of the Adobe Lightroom Classic editing programmer, but I can't open it. It says: 

Dorthe5E19_0-1619033489500.jpeg

Why can't I open the app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to that message, you are not subscribed. Are you signed in on the creative cloud application manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm a subscriber and just paid yesterday. I'm signed in as you can see.

Dorthe5E19_0-1619036258836.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed in to the Creative Cloud application using the exact same e-mail address as you had when you subscribed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else should probably advise you. I'm on a Windows PC, and my Creative Cloud Application Manager looks a lot different. The one you are displaying  looks like an old out of date version. The fact that you are being prompted to download Lightroom Classic suggests that LrC isn't even instaalled on your computer. Are you paying a monthly subscription fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is installed and I'm paying monthly for my subscription. I'm really frustrated. Never had any problems with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed Lightroom Classic on your computer? Have you actually used Lightroom Classic previously on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ive used Lightroom Classic for 5 months now and haven't had any previous problems. This is really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First thing to try is to log out of the creative cloud app. Quit the app. Reopen it and log back in to your creative cloud account. Then check for updates - especially of the creative cloud app itself. Apply all the available updates and try opening Classic again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines