• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to rename photos in a folder

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Lightroom Classic is unable to rename my fotos from the last shoot. I have them already in a folder and usually I can rename all pics by marking them and choosing F2. This time, it does not work. LrC comes back with the information, that some fotos cannot be renamed because they are protected (schreibgeschützt) or not existant (vorhanden). Anybody familiar with this topic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps Lightroom Classic does not have permission (in the operating system) to do a rename. Check the OS permissions for this folder. Or perhaps the file is not there, in which case you should see an exclamation point icon on the photos (see the example in Figure 2 here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Computer Operating System (OS) ?

And was it recently updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines