• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upload to blurb in current version of Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continually get an error message unable to upload at about 65% complete. Prior attempt resulted in uploading multiple blank pages. Upload worked without a problem in prior versions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

After much fuss and bother I found that reverting to Lightroom 7.3 allowed me to upload my book without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please accomplish this:

In Lightroom, click on Help, click on system information, click on copy. Past that into a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After much fuss and bother I found that reverting to Lightroom 7.3 allowed me to upload my book without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not quite sure I am in the right place.  Running PS LR Classic CC (do I have all those letters correct?) version 8.1, I was unable to upload a book to Blurb. An older version of the same book had worked fine a few months ago.  I read this entry above, and, seeing 7.5 was the next one down, I tried that, and it did not work.  So I went on down to 7.3, and the book uploaded correctly.  So what do I do now?  I don't want to stay back leveled, but I want/need to be able to upload books to Blurb.  I will look for that place to make suggestions for improvements to Adobe, but this seems hardly to be an improvement.  It looks to me like a significant flaw which needs to be fixed, unless someone can pinpoint problems in my book or my configuration which are causing this.

HELP!  PLEASE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that Adobe was going to address the issue in a later update a way of saying they have no date or perhaps plans. So, once I uploaded my book, I reverted to the newer edition. Since I only make 2-3 books a year returning to an earlier version and then changing back is more of a few minute hassles than high threshold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crd926​

Are you facing the issue on MAC or WIN?

Are you using Lightroom Classic 8.1?

Is there any error message that you are seeing when upload fails?

Regards,

Prabal Kumar Ghosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest MAC and Classic 8.1. There error message is that it failed to upload and on the one time it did upload, most of the pages were blank with no images at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crd926​

Is it possible for you to share the book with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who exactly is us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to share the book with us.

In the meantime, Please share the details of the book (Title, Sub title, Author) etc.

Thanks,

Bhargav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I shared all of this information with Adobe when I initially had the problem, I believe in early December. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you in a less public venue. I can be reached through chuck@acsh.org and we can set up a private discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines