• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected error opening catalog. MAC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this annoying error since I did the update to lightroom 2021.

I've already checked in the community about the same issue and similar solutions, but nothing worked.

The problem is that I can't even open the lightroom, even if I try to create another library from scratch. It just shows me the same error over and over again.

I've tried uninstalling it, 

Restarting the computer,

SMC restart,

delete or change the name of the catalog,

create a new catalog, (shows me the same error)

I really need help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a copy of your last Lightroom Classic 9.4 catalog file, please this file in a brand new empty folder. Then open it with Lightroom Classic 10.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried.. it seems open only on 9.x versions.. once I update to version 10.. I can't open the lightroom anymore even without catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend that you post it over at the official Adobe Feedback site, where Adobe Techs pay attention. They may provide you with a private email invite to send the catalog over to them for analysis Appears to be a MAC vs Adobe issue???

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

Recommend that you include your system information as LrC reports it, in the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines