• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected error opening catalog

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am having trouble opening lightroom classic all of a sudden.  Everything has been working and I didn't change anything.  I am on MAC 10.17.7 and the latest version of Lightroom Classic.  I have a recent backup catalog and that won't work either.  

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed by restarting computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue with every launch of LrC.  Restarting does fix the issue but it's not a solution as it keeps happening.  Need a real solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default8glcl71x8iwa

If restarting doesn't help, then you don't have the same problem. Please provide more details, describe the problem from scratch.

Be sure to include your operating system version number and your version number of Lightroom Classic. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, restarting fixes it, then it happens again, restarting fixes it, then it happens again, restarting fixes it, then it happens again. Have to restart Mac every time I launch LrC

Mac 11.0.1

Installing LrC 10.1.1 fixes it.  Installing 10.2 breaks it again.  Going back to 10.1.1 fixes it.

10.2 won't open any catalog (latest or backups many months old) unless I just restarted my machine.  10.1.1 opens every catalog (latest or backups many months old) every time regardles of when I restarted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Different problem. Unfortunately, some people do experience this issue with 10.2 and it is fixed by 10.1.1. I don't know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess we can agree to disagree because my problem is that 

I am having trouble opening lightroom classic all of a sudden.  Everything has been working and I didn't change anything.  I am on MAC 11.0.1 and the latest version of Lightroom Classic.  I have a recent backup catalog and that won't work either.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines