Highlighted

Unexpected Lightroom classic turn off

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all and thank you in advance for your help,

I'm using Lightroom classic at home, in my desktop, and when travelling in my laptop. No issues in my desktop, but when working with my laptop at places where I don't have Internet connection, Lightroom turns off. I happens sereveral times a day.

When I restart the app, I have a message asking me to connect again to my creative cloud account.

I thought I could work 30 days without an Internet connection, but with this problem I simply cannot work. I can't even export 350 images for a timelapse becose I get the message asking if I'm sure to close Lightroom. If I answer "cancel", Lightroom also quits. And when I try to restart it again, it asks to connect to may account again.

The only way I can finish that work is keeping my mobile device turned on with a shared Interet connection. What... where are my 30 days offline?

Thank you all!

Francesc 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unexpected Lightroom classic turn off

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all and thank you in advance for your help,

I'm using Lightroom classic at home, in my desktop, and when travelling in my laptop. No issues in my desktop, but when working with my laptop at places where I don't have Internet connection, Lightroom turns off. I happens sereveral times a day.

When I restart the app, I have a message asking me to connect again to my creative cloud account.

I thought I could work 30 days without an Internet connection, but with this problem I simply cannot work. I can't even export 350 images for a timelapse becose I get the message asking if I'm sure to close Lightroom. If I answer "cancel", Lightroom also quits. And when I try to restart it again, it asks to connect to may account again.

The only way I can finish that work is keeping my mobile device turned on with a shared Interet connection. What... where are my 30 days offline?

Thank you all!

Francesc 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Consider including the following in your question:
Adobe product and version number
Operating system and version number
The full text of any error message (s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screen shots of the problem
Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you for some reason signing out in your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0