Highlighted

Unintentional display of a second window

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
For 2 days I have a window that appears above my normal window, it is smaller but is very annoying, 
I really do not find how to remove it. Capture d’écran 2020-06-10 à 19.29.34.png Thank you for your help Pascal
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

That's the secondary screen display. Yo ucan remove it from the window (Fenêtre) menu. Look for the secondary display option. You can also hit command-F11 if you have a keyboard with function keys.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unintentional display of a second window

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
For 2 days I have a window that appears above my normal window, it is smaller but is very annoying, 
I really do not find how to remove it. Capture d’écran 2020-06-10 à 19.29.34.png Thank you for your help Pascal
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

That's the secondary screen display. Yo ucan remove it from the window (Fenêtre) menu. Look for the secondary display option. You can also hit command-F11 if you have a keyboard with function keys.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nickel !!! Un grand merci j'étais vraiment perdu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines