• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsure how to change over from LR5 to LRCC

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had LR5 for many years and a couple of years ago purchased Adobe PS CC which should include the use of LR CC - however, I've never been able to work out how to switch over from LR5 to LR CC.  I don't want to be left without LR at all / ruin any old previous catalogues that I've got but it would be great to update to the CC version.

The instructions on Adobe tell me to locate Lightroom_Set-Up.exe and follow instructions. But when I open this, a blank Adobe box appears with no further instructions.  Can anyone advise on how I should proceed?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your question: How to install Lightroom CC?

Do you mean Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom CC? If you really mean Lightroom CC, then you are in the wrong forum.

Regardless, your LR 5 catalog(s) is not changed when new software is installed or when the catalog is upgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines