• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted syncing of iPhone photos to LrC

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with all my iphone photos syncing with my LrC.   I do not have room for all those photos on my computer also.  Any ideas how to turn off that syncing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

If you have sync active in LrC all the files from your mobile apps smartphone, tablet, and Lr (cloud-based) app will sync down to your computer. You can pause sync in LrC to stop that from happening. You do that by clicking on the cloud icon the top right of the LrC window.

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 5.37.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have sync active in LrC all the files from your mobile apps smartphone, tablet, and Lr (cloud-based) app will sync down to your computer. You can pause sync in LrC to stop that from happening. You do that by clicking on the cloud icon the top right of the LrC window.

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 5.37.40 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines