Highlighted

Up date LR cs 6.14

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Following a crash disk I reinstalled LR 6.0 but impossible to find the update 6.14 Can you help me

A french version will be better for me.

Best regard

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Up date LR cs 6.14

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Following a crash disk I reinstalled LR 6.0 but impossible to find the update 6.14 Can you help me

A french version will be better for me.

Best regard

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, It worked.

Kind regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has taken down all their download links for earlier versions of LR 1 through 6. The last update of six was in Dec 2017. and support was discontinued several months ago. Try the link below and see if they still have one available.

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS 11.0: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0.1,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't have.

But dj_paige give me the right link

Thanks for your answer

Kind regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For future readers who stumble on this thread, LR 6.14 / CC 2015.14 is indeed still available for download at prodesigntools.com.  See this post for details:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107 

(You can only download LR 6.14 from your Adobe account if you purchased it directly from Adobe. And if you didn't purchase it from Adobe, sometimes Adobe Support will send you a link to it, and sometimes not.)

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0