Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update from LR4.00 to LR4.4

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I try to find the link to download update for LR 4.4. I have LR3.00 and upgrade for LR4.00 that I have bought a long time ago. I had to reinstall W10 and the 2 licences for LR, all is correct, but I don't find the link to download the update for LR4.4. when I satrt LR, I have a pop up with the message I have to do this because there are some new things to get with this version. When I go in the help in LR, I arrive on Adobe site but I don't find the way.

thanks a lot for your help,

Best regards, 

Philippe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think Adobe makes any of the older Lightroom versions available for download anymore anywhere. I also believe Lightroom 3 and 4 (or at least the installers) are both not compatible with Windows 10. Only thinkg to try would be to directly contact adobe and get them to send you a link but they will probably try to sell you heavily on a Lightroom or Lightroom Classic subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah they are still on archive.org apparently!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything is OK! Thanks a lot for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines